Dec 9, 2012
Same Ole, Same Ole
In this teaching we look at a group of people who were seen as slackers, outcasts who really were not expecting anything out of the ordinary on that particular night.
- Dec 9, 2012Same Ole, Same Ole
- Dec 2, 2012We’re Having A BabyDec 2, 2012We’re Having A BabyHave you ever expected something and it just quite didn't turn out the way that you expected it. Sometimes we set our expectations to high and we become frustrated. Other times we set them to low. In this new Christmas series we are going to look at a few different people who had expectations about the birth of Jesus.
- Nov 25, 2012Living In A Place Called Power – Part 2
- Nov 18, 2012Living In A Place Called Power
- Nov 11, 2012Living In A Place Called Praise – Part 2
- Nov 4, 2012Living In A Place Called PraiseNov 4, 2012Living In A Place Called PraiseWhen Leah had one of her sons she named him Judah which means praise because she had been through some things. In the midst of our struggles, hurts, pain's we still have a choice whether we will praise our creator. What choice will you make?
- Oct 21, 2012Dangerous Church – Part 2
- Oct 14, 2012Dangerous ChurchOct 14, 2012Dangerous ChurchPastor Gary continues his teaching on what the church should look like. Join us in listening to this message on the Dangerous Church. After the message listen to the closing song led by Lynnette and our worship team, "Holy is the Lord." It will lead you into worship of the Father.
- Oct 7, 2012Church Without WallsOct 7, 2012Church Without WallsWhat if they church got back to being the radical movement that was modeled in the church of Acts. What would God do, what would the kingdom look like, and who would come to repentance. In this message Pastor challenges the church to not just stay in, but rather to move out.
- Sep 30, 2012My Church Should Be A Messy Place