Sep 23, 2012
Do Over With Your Child
This is the final message in our DO OVER teaching series. In this teaching we share on a few ways we can have a DO OVER with your child and reignite that relationship.
- Sep 23, 2012Do Over With Your Child
- Sep 16, 2012Do Over With Your SpouseSep 16, 2012Do Over With Your SpouseWouldn't it be a great thing if you could push the DO OVER button in your relationship with your spouse. In this teaching we talk about how men and women communicate differently, and what each one needs in a relationship with one another. This is a powerful message that will help change the dynamic of the marriage relationship.
- Sep 9, 2012Do Over With GodSep 9, 2012Do Over With GodThis is the first week in the teaching series DO OVER. We look at the life of Jonah and see the disconnects in his life which led to him having to take a DO OVER with God. The same holds true in our life when there are disconnects. We must be like Jonah and seek a DO OVER!
- Sep 2, 2012Message From The Mount – Prayer Part 2
- Aug 26, 2012Message From The Mount – Prayer
- Aug 19, 2012Message From The Mount – Worry
- Aug 12, 2012Message From The Mount – Meekness
- Aug 5, 2012Message From The Mount – Happiness
- Jul 22, 2012When Life Doesn’t Make SenseJul 22, 2012When Life Doesn’t Make SenseSeries: NoneDon't you wish your life always made sense? We all want life to make sense. But the reality is that all of us go through seasons of life which doesn't make much sense at all. In this teaching Pastor helps us to understand why bad things happen, and gives us some things to remember when we are going through those desperate moments that just do not make sense.
- Jul 15, 2012This I Know – Part 4